For many, jeans are the most valuable player in your wardrobe. Usually, this isn't because they're the most expensive piece of clothing you own, or even the best-looking. Instead, it's their versatility that's important, as you can wear jeans around the house, in the workplace, on a date, or on casual outings. Despite this usefulness, however, finding that perfect pair of jeans is never easy.
So what should you look for when searching for that perfect pair of jeans? Aside from price, here are some tips to keep in mind.
- The most important thing is the fit, followed by the fabric, and then the style. Feel the fabric first, and if you like it, try it on.
- The most important thing is how your bottom looks. If the pocket is too big or too small, or sits too high or too low, it will make your bottom look bigger.
- Wash your jeans inside out and exclusively with other jeans, so that they can keep their original color.
- Jeans don't like heat, so you can avoid ironing them.
- Skinny leg jeans should be a little longer than your ankle. Boot leg jeans should fit over your heel, almost touching the floor.
Trends in fashion come and go, and some jeans styles are fun to experiment with. But a pair of jeans that truly flatters your figure and hugs your body perfectly will always stay in style. At the end of the day, try on a lot of different styles from our jeans collections and see what you feel the most comfortable in.